What’s the news…….It’s time to look back and remenber this year 2015. I enjoyed 2015, I had some fears, I was sad, I was happy, I reached some goals and failed sometimes.
So, if we talk about New Year we also talk about 2016 resolutions. I did my list and you ?
- To keep discovering the world and be open-minded.
- Meet new people and new culture.
- Keep my family close (not always physically but in my mind & heart)
- Keep in touch with the Team Rocket (the name of my group of friends)
- Be optimistic!!!!! (I seriously need to do that more often)
- Keep the negativity of other people out of my life.
- Look forward, don’t stay in the past
- Keep working out (yes yes even in Sweden XD )
- Find my way into the world (find where i want to work after my degree, not that simple…)
- Simply…..Be happy, Be amazed, Be me.
Final word ?
These resolutions are more a guide for me . I want to keep moving forward and to be able to be the best version of myself. I will always be thankful for my wonderful family, my dear friends and the amazing opportunities that I had. 2016, Here I come!
Wish you all a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year !