WHAT’S THE NEWS
What’s the news…….It’s now the time to look back and remenber all that happened this year 2015. I had a successful 3rd year at my school, wonderful time with my friends, an internship in London and holiday time with my parents. I also did a semester in Oxford and discovered a lot of things. I enjoyed 2015, I had some fears, I was sad, I was happy, I reached some goals and failed sometimes.
2015 was full and I hope 2016 will be too !
So, if we talk about New Year we also talk about 2016 reslutions that we have to keep. I did my list:
- To keep discovering the world and be open-minded.
- Meet new people and new culture.
- Keep my family close (not always physically but in my mind & heart)
- Keep in touch with the Team Rocket (the name of my group of friends)
- Be optimistic!!!!! (I seriously need to do that more often)
- Keep the negativity of other people out of my life.
- Look forward, don’t stay in the past
- Keep working out (yes yes even in Sweden XD )
- Find my way into the world (find where i want to work after my degree, not that simple…)
- Simply…..Be happy, Be amazed, Be me.
I will try my best to keep these resolutions which are more like a guide to an healthy and happy life. I want to keep moving forward, I want to be able to be the best version of myself. I will always be thankful for my wonderful family, my dear friends and the amazing opportunities that I had. 2016, Here I come!
Wish you all a Merry Christmas & an Happy New Year !